Whiplash injury compensation

If you have had a car accident and are now suffering from whiplash you may be entitled to claim whiplash injury compensation. Whiplash occurs during rear end impacts and usually affects the passengers in the vehicle at the front. The impact pushes your car forward. It takes about 100 milliseconds for your body to catch up to the forward movement. The motion of your head and neck being thrown forwards and then backwards when the car stops causes the injury. Around 20% of car accidents result in whiplash. We can help you to make a personal injury claim for the accident compensation that you are entitled to.

No Win No Fee
We work on a no win, no fee basis, which means that you can make a claim safe in the knowledge that you don’t have to pay any upfront costs. What’s more, you don’t have to pay any legal fees in the event your claim is unsuccessful. See No Win No Fee for more information.

Personal injury solicitors
Our solicitors are all experts in the field of personal injury law and have an in depth knowledge of whiplash injuries. They will guide you through the process and advise you on any aspects of the claim that you may not be sure of.

How to make a claim for whiplash injury compensation
We want to make claiming as stress free as possible. All you need to do is give us a call and we will assess your claim for viability. If we feel that your claim is realistic we will assign a specialist personal injury solicitor who will work on your case. Our solicitors have extensive experience on all types of personal injury from car accidents and head injuries to work related illness such as asbestosis and mesothelioma.

To make your claim call us on 0800 781 7789 and we will discuss your whiplash injury compensation. If you would prefer you can fill in our online claim form with a few details and we will get back to you.







Additional informationi
No win, no fee
Personal injury solicitors
Car accidents
Useful websites
Corner Claim compensation now
Accident compensation claim
Accident compensation claim
Free legal advice