Helping you make a successful personal injury claim
It is estimated that two thirds of people who are injured each year could make a personal injury claim. If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault, an injury claim could well be an option for you.
Why make a personal injury claim?
- It is your legal right to claim for pain, suffering and losses that have been caused by someone else’s negligence.
- You can claim compensation to pay for the best treatment and rehabilitation, so you can get back to good health as soon as possible.
- If you expect future losses as a result of the accident, such as loss of earnings, you can claim for them and look forward to a financially secure future.
Why choose the Accident Compensation People?
- We work on a no win, no fee basis. What this means is that, in the event your case is not successful, you won’t be charged a penny. This means that making a claim is a completely risk-free process, which lets you focus on getting better, not worrying about money. Read about no win, no fee.
- Experienced personal injury solicitors with a range of expertise, so you always have the very best representation for your injury claim. Our solicitors maintain an impressive claim success rate.
- We have a straightforward injury claim process. There is no need to fill out reams of paperwork and we keep you updated on how your claim is progressing and explain what is going to happen next, so you are never left in the dark.
For expert legal advice on making a personal injury claim, simply call us on 0800 781 7789 day or night – we are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
For more information, please see: