Asbestos compensation claim against a company no longer in business

We can help you make an asbestos claim against a previous employer even if the company is no longer in existence. Where a company has been dissolved we can help to locate your previous employer's liability insurers and make a compensation claim against them.

If this is not possible it may be possible to claim state benefits. This is usually done under a Government scheme called the Pneumoconiosis Etc (Workers' Compensation) Act 1979.

Pneumoconiosis Etc (Workers’ Compensation) Act 1979
The 1979 Act provides one-off lump sum compensation for sufferers (or their dependants if they have died) of certain dust-related diseases. Sufferers must be unable to claim damages from the employers who caused the disease, because they have ceased trading. More information:

Sufferers of the following conditions caused by their employment are eligible:

Contact us now
If you would like to speak to a member of our claim team about making a claim for an asbestos related illness against a dissolved company please call us on 0800 781 7789 or complete the claim assessment form opposite and we’ll get back in touch with you.


Additional informationi
No win, no fee
Personal injury solicitors
Car accidents
Useful websites
Corner Claim compensation now
Accident compensation claim
Accident compensation claim
Free legal advice